Alarm.com Image Sensor for 2GIG GC2.
The Image Sensor is a pet immune PIR (passive infrared) motion detector with a built-in camera. The sensor is designed to capture images during alarm or non-alarm events. Users can also initiate image capture on-demand to peek in on their property. Images are stored locally and uploaded either automatically when motion is captured during alarm events or manually when requested by the user. Once uploaded, images are available for viewing on the Alarm.com Website or an Alarm.com Smart phone app. The sensor is battery powered, all wireless, and simple to install and operate. A system with a 2GIG Cell Radio Module connected to an Alarm.com account with service plan subscription is required. For additional information on product features, functionality and service plan options, visit the Alarm.com Dealer Site.
- PIR Motion Detection
- ETL certified for UL 639
- Wireless connectivity for easy installation
- Configurable PIR sensitivity including pet immunity
- Required Radio: 2GIG-XCVR2-345
- Available Zones: One zone per Image Sensor installed (Up to 3 Image Sensors per system)
- Image Capture
- Resolution: 320×240 (QVGA)
- Color camera
- Night vision with IR illumination
- Black and white
- Receive email or MMS alerts with images attached
- Requires Alarm.com service plan
Model Number: 2GIG-IMAGE1