Vario 2GIG Wireless Receiver
Works with all Vario systems
Effective May 24th, 2019 the following Vario product will be discontinued. Customers should place orders by May 24th, 2019.
A proprietary 345 MHz Wireless Receiver that works with all 2GIG wireless sensors and offers true RF jam protection. The 2GIG-VAR- RECU has two on-board Form C, NO/NC relays. The receiver is installed as a Vario BUS device, allowing the receiver to be installed in an optimal area to maximize wireless range.
- Power: 13 V DC +/- 10%
- Current Consumption: Typical 40 mA, Maximum 65 mA
- Main Panel Connection: RS485, 4 Wire Bus, up to 1,000 ft. (300m) from Main Panel
- Relay Outputs: Two 12 V DC @ 1 A Max, Dry Contract Relays
- Frequency: 345 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.07” W x 4.9” H X 1” D
75 mm W x 125 mm H x 25 mm D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)